Friday, November 15, 2013

last Order s Penguin Blog

Overall the play of every group was marvelously done. Everyone clearly had the play prepared and their voice acting was exceptional. Although I think that my acting was terrible. I am never meant to act out characters from any play or acting scene. I thought about how my acting performance was and I would give it 1.5. I could not express out the character in a play as they should be. I am quite glad that my part wasn’t even that part of the whole play because I would have drag my group mates down when it comes to the group grade. I am quite angry and disappointed about my performance that time. I only had a very few lines and yet wasn’t able to perform as well as others. I would have done better and I hope that this is a lesson for me that I can never ever act in a play ever again in my life. I personally like the play of group 5 aside from my own group’s play because of the funny acting that the group portrayed. The play itself is not funny but how the group 5 played their part as the character. The character Tuxqs had a funny accent of portraying as a gay dude because there is something that made the voice funny and the character of Mario by group 5 had a funny play because of how he personally did not know his own character. Tuxqs character had nice way to improvised when the character does not know their part yet.They did not keep the play at stand still when others did not know their part or forgot that it was their part. The improvises made by the character Tuxqs kept the play moving. This kind of play had a very nice setting and did not need much props or big podiums to make the play successful. A nice classroom could be enough for the play to keep rolling. The whole play was a bit too long for it too be memorize and I was actually surprise most were able to memorize and had the confidence to act out their part. They just had confidence and determination to be able to play the characters right. All most everyone had memorize their parts well and it was very entertaining to see how well everyone was prepared through out the play. Others even made a video just to keep the audience in with the story of the play

No comments:

Post a Comment